The mission of the North Central Wisconsin Healthcare Emergency Readiness Coalition (NCW HERC) is to ensure collaboration among healthcare organizations and public- and private-sector partners that is organized to prepare for, and respond to, an emergency, mass casualty or catastrophic health event.
The coalition is made up of any organizations that may come together to respond to a health emergency. A health emergency includes any event outside of the normal day-to-day operation of the healthcare system and may range from a motor vehicle crash with multiple patients to an influenza pandemic.
Need to send the NCW HERC a file related to a project, grant or other activity? Please send it to dropbox@NCW-HERC.org
- Region 2 Recruiting HCC Coordinator
- Region 2 Offers CISM Training
- State Offers Basic Disaster Life Support Course
- DHS Hires Healthcare Preparedness Program Manager
- WI Trac Instructional Videos